Monday, October 12, 2009

So you were right, are you happy now?

When I was pregnant with henry, people would ask if i was sick i would say, "Not really." and then they would say, "oh, next time you will be really sick" or I was not showing for a long time and they would say, "oh, the next pregnancy you will get bigger faster." i sometimes felt like people secretly wanted my pregnancy to be miserable. it wasnt, I loved it i wanted to have a million kids, so i could be pregnant a million times.

WELL PEOPLE YOU GOT YOUR WISH! i have been trying really hard to wish myself into feeling good these past 7-8 weeks of nausiation (yes, I made up that word) and constipation and hemorrhoids and being sick and back hurting. i know some people have it a lot worse, but for me this has not been a pleasant time. it is all worth it, i know and i would do these weeks over again if i had to, but I sure hope this ends when my first trimester is over...TWO WEEKS TO GO. PLEASE GO QUICKLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment