Wednesday, September 30, 2009

touch it once

this is my new motto when it comes to raw meat, well maybe touch it twice. once at the store and once at home. and maybe it is not touch it once, but look at it once.

i feel sick even thinking of it. i do not like to smell it, see it or cook it and i barely like to eat it.

last pregnancy, Ryan worked for YL--he cooked. on mondays, we had a team dinner and someone would cook a delicious meal for the YL team. if Ryan had a game or event at night, he would cook before he went. boohoo. now even if I wanted him to cook, he does not get home until 6:15 and we cannot wait for that. so, alas, i cook and make faces and hold my breath

today i ate raviolis at school from a big can...i never do this. I snuck into the kitchen and almost inhaled the left overs. Dani asked me if i wanted a straw for the sauce, little did she know i actually had that image in my head. weird times

1 comment:

  1. You are right, however, I am not going to tell you why you are right because it may make you vomit. I heart your belly.

    ReplyDelete