Wednesday, September 16, 2009

freedom

Okay, little unknown secret about me and pregnancy. I LOVE maternity pants. I am sorry to all you out there who despise them, but I embrace them. It is utter FREEDOM to have that elastic waist band giving me room and support. AND above all else, who wants to mess with buckles and buttons when you are going to the bathroom a hundred times a day.

Next question please? Am i currently wearing them? Oh ya. At 7 weeks you say and I say yes, yes, yes. I may not be showing, but my butt is growing. And have I mentioned I love them. I so love them.
welcome back maternity clothes welcome back

2 comments:

  1. What a strange daughter I have. I hated everything about maternity clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still wearing them 8 weeks post partum! I tell people its because I can't fit in my old clothes, but secretly it's because the first time I had to go to the bathroom with my non-maternity pants on I almost ripped the button off in my haste. I don't ever want to go back, but alas I will have to.

    ReplyDelete